1. Basrah Journal of Veterinary Research is OPEN ACCESS JOURNAL published biannually in English the original and distinguished papers ,short communications, case reports and reviews in the field of veterinary sciences.
2. Authors are requested to submit their manuscript via online system or via email.
3-All manuscripts are subjected to double blinded peer review by qualified reviewers before accepted for publication in addition to language proofreading.
4-Manscripts shall be considered for publication only with understanding that they are neither under concurrent consideration by any other journal nor have been published elsewhere.
5- Accepted manuscripts will become the property of Bas.J.Vet.Res.
6-Manuscripts are only accepted after payment of Publication fee by the author (s) Whose Name (s) appear in the paper.
7- Manuscript should be computer typed in Microsoft Word using a 12-point Times New Roman font, double-spaced throughout the text, including figure legends, tables and references. The typed area should leave 2cm blank from the upper, bottom and both sides. All pages, including the title page, must be numbered.
8-The title of the paper should be typed in capital letters on the first page with the name(s) and affiliation (s) of the author (s) typed just below. The name and address of the corresponding author should be indicated on the first page with correspondence author email.
9-Headings (In capital letters) within the manuscript should be arranged as Follows:
An English and Arabic Abstract (if applicable), INTRODUCTION, MATERIALS AND METHODS, RESULTS ,DISCUSSION, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES.
10. Abstract should be between 150-250 words in single paragraph and presents the main findings. For indexing purposes, a list of 3–5 key words in English is requested. Paper should not be exceed more than 15 pages.
11. References to literature should be numbered (in brackets) consecutively in the text in the order in which they are first mentioned, and listed at the end of the manuscript. Personal communications or unpublished data should be mentioned in the text, but not included in the list of references. References should be arranged at the end of manuscript following APA citation system as follow:
Abbas, B. A., Khudor, M. H., Idbeis, H. I. (2013). Investigation of the activity and pathogenecity of Staphylococcus aureus enterotoxin by ligated ileal loop assay in rabbits. Basrah Journal of Veterinary Research, 12(2), 104-112.
Quinn, P. J., Markey, B. K., Leonard, F. C., FitzPatrick, E. S., & Fanning, S. (2015). Concise review of veterinary microbiology. John Wiley & Sons.
Vrolyk, V. (2014). Lung inflammation associated with acute necrotizing pancreatitis in dogs and mice (Doctoral dissertation, University of Saskatchewan).
Freakonomics. (2010, October 29). E-ZPass is a life-saver (literally) [Blog post]. Retrieved from http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/10/29/e-zpass-is-a-life-saver-literally/
12. Following the journal instruction guid and reduction of the plagiarism will proceed paper acceptance discission faster.
13- Manuscript can be submitted directly to the journal E. mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or online : https://basjvet.org/ojs/